Best Selling Bumper Stickers.
Ten Nasty Consequences of Obama's Amnesty Executive Order
Frosty Wooldridge is a member of the board at FAIR (Federation for American Immigration Reform). He published a top 10 list of "ugly outcomes" of Obama's executive order on illegal immigrant children.
Here is a summary:
- 2 million new workers to a workforce already saddled with 8% unemployment.
- Lax documentation requirements to prove eligibility.
- Obama's administration is making things up as they go along.
- There will be no required face to face interview.
- Limited consequences for filing fraudulently.
- No consequences to the employers for past illegal hires.
- Family of deferred action recipients will also reap the benefits.
- If granted work authorization, they can obtain a Social Security Number.
- You may qualify even with a criminal record.
- USCIS doesn't have a great track record.